Elevated level of blood pressure, also referred to as hypertension is a condition which is characterized by blood pressure measurements in the excess of the normal allowable limits of 120/80 mm Hg. Also referred to as the silent killer, elevated blood pressure levels can result in a wide range of complications organ damage and circulatory problems. Hypertension if not treated promptly can result in even in premature death. Fortunately, there are several natural ways to lower blood pressure levels. Diet, Homeopathy and Exercise Regimen help in promptly lower blood pressure levels.
Though in most cases hypertension may be symptomless, occasionally it may be associated with headaches along with ringing in the ears. Nausea and vomiting may also be experienced by some individuals. Here are some diet suggestions,
Diet is considered beneficial in management of hypertension; however homeopathic drugs have been known to aid in controlling blood pressure promptly. Some of the commonly recommended homeopathic drugs to lower blood pressure immediately include Nux Vomica and Sepia which should be taken in low potency repeated three times a day.
Biochemic drugs like Kali Phos and Ferrum Phos, taken four times a day have also shown useful results of lowering blood pressure instantly.
- Studies have shown that elevated blood pressure is closely linked with obesity. Overweight individuals are at higher risk of developing hypertension. Following dietary guidelines to lose weight can be beneficial in lower blood pressure quickly. Restrict your intake of unhealthy fats, processed and refined foods. Alternatively increase the intake of natural and organic fruits and vegetables along with whole grains.
- Reducing sodium content in food is the foremost dietary recommendation. The recommended dietary intake of sodium is about 5 grams per day, but estimates suggest an average human consumes up to 15 grams of sodium each day. Reducing sodium in your diet can help lower blood pressure.
- Increase the consumption of foods rich in calcium and magnesium. Recommended foods include low fat milk and milk products, dark green vegetables, nuts and seeds, etc. Studies have shown that calcium can aid in reducing blood pressure, while magnesium improves the absorption of calcium in diet.
- Celery acts as a strong diuretic. Intake of celery helps flush out excess of fluids in the body, which are considered to contribute towards lowering blood pressure naturally.
|Celery helps lower Blood |
How to Lower Blood Pressure Immediately / Instantly: Homeopathy
Lower Blood Pressure: Natural and Home Remedies
In addition to the above mentioned treatment regimen, there are certain other home remedies and natural supplements that can be beneficial in reducing blood pressure promptly.
- In a recent preliminary research study conducted on seventeen people suffering from hypertension, intravenous injection of Vitamin C resulted in widening of the blood vessels which helped lower blood pressure naturally. Though more research is required in this domain, benefits of vitamin C to lower blood pressure cant be underestimated
- Coenzyme Q10 is another supplement which is considered to be useful to lower blood pressure. As per a study, about one third of all individuals with hypertension, suffer from a deficiency of Coenzyme Q10
- Amino Acid supplements including Taurine and Arginine are useful in lowering blood pressure. Taurine is believed to normalize nervous activity while Arginine helps widen blood vessels and thereby contribute towards lower blood pressure
- Essential fatty acids also aid in improving blood circulation and help lower blood pressure. Good sources of EFA include Flax seeds or Fish oils.