In a study published in the Journal of Complementary Therapeutic Medicine in 2008, a group of 118 children with atopic dermatitis were studied over a period of 12 months to understand the effectiveness of homeopathic drugs. It was observed that among the group of children treated with homeopathic remedies not only did the symptoms not improve but also the quality of life improved significantly. This study and several other studies have indicated that the homeopathic system of medicine in effective in the management of a large scale of skin disorders including dermatitis, eczema and psoriasis.
Homeopathy for Skin Disorders: How does homeopathy work for skin ailments?
Homoeopathy is a highly efficient and composite system of medicine and treatment. The system aims at bringing about complete, lasting, and holistic cure. Homoeopathic medicines treat the disordered and deranged vital force of the patient, and result in cure. Innumerable homoeopathic medicines have shown beneficial results in the management of acne.
- Homoeopathic remedies help to balance hormonal swings and disturbances in a natural and controlled manner, without having any side effects. Timely management will prevent an acne vulgaris from progressing in to a more severe form, the acne conglobata.
- Homoeopathy manages acne flare ups that occur in association with the monthly menstrual cycle.
- Homeopathic drugs balance the sebum production, and clear up blackheads and pimples without leaving behind nasty acne scars and marks.
in managing wide range
of Skin ailments
Homeopathy for Acne: Manage Acne Scars Naturally with Homeopathy
Homoeopathy management, requires the physician to take a detailed account of the symptoms before prescribing the optimum and most suited drug. Here are 2 drugs that have proved to be highly efficacious in the treatment of acne. Here are two homeopathic drugs that have been found effective in the management of Acne and Scars
- Graphites : Graphites is predominantly a skin remedy. It is indicated when the patient suffers from burning, and stinging pimples, which have a tendency to itch. The portion of the skin that is unaffected by the disorder, is rough, dry, and hard. The lesions ooze a sticky discharge when they erupt. Graphites has the potential to clear up an acne without causing damage to the skin texture or complexion. It restores normal and healthy skin in a matter of few weeks.
- Hepar Sulph: Hepar Sulph is a very good remedy for acne, especially, in young individuals. The eruptions suppurate quickly and are associated with a pricking pain. Discharges from the pimples are offensive and putrid. Overall, the skin is, unhealthy, chapped, and highly sensitive, and there occurs profuse sweating. Hepar Sulph works synergistically with aromatherapy and helps get rid of ugly scars and marks, leaving the skin beautiful and glowing.
are free from side effects
Homeopathy for Skin Disorders: Treating skin Disorders promptly with Homeopathy
- Sulphur: The most effective homeopathic remedy for management of a wide range of skin disorders, sulphur is often indicated when there is a history of suppression of the skin ailment. Homeopaths use Sulphur with a high degree of efficiency in management of all forms of skin ailments including acne
- Merc Sol: Another homeopathic drug which is considered effective in the management of keloids and scars. Merc Sol is often indicated in cases of severe long term skin disorders that fail to respond to conventional drugs.