Garlic, Onion and Celery are found to be beneficial in controlling and lowering blood pressure. Here’s how,
|Garlic helps reduce Blood|
- They also lower blood lipid levels and prevent clot formation.
- Consuming the juice of 1 onion daily, will have considerable positive effects on the blood pressure level and the lipid profile.
|Onions to manage |
- 3-n-butylphthalide found in celery lowers blood pressure to a very great extent.
- Consuming 100 grams of celery, everyday, for 1 week, shows a significant drop from a blood pressure reading of 158/96 to 118/82. This has been backed by various studies and trials.
- What’s more, celery and blood pressure go a long way. This vegetable tones up the entire vascular system of the body and keeps a check on the blood pressure level.